Monday, September 29, 2014

September 24, 2014

Donald cummings? (Paul's dad mentioned him in an email)  i dont know him but i had a question haha i should know this but which ancestor was a mission companion to david o mckay? in one of our priesthood lessons the teacher brought up that quote and i told my district more about it afterwards! Also could you just type my priesthoood line of authority if you have it somewhere and then send a copy to my mission? This saturday i was wondering why the church left the earth after Christ died and was talking about it with my companion and we thought we knew why but then kept thinking of other reasons and then the next day we had a devotional on just that! It was nice to know the answer to my question right away since here its hard to find out unless its in a lesson or word of mouth, no computer time! Whenever we have to wear our suits for devotional i think about you Dad because i only remember a few times when you would wear your black suit which was at carlas wedding and at my farewell. Knowing we have the same suit makes me feel calmer for some reason when i wear it. The language is really coming along for me, its not hard to write in portuguese but speaking and pronouncing is kind of tough! we went to the temple again toay and tooks lots of pictures i would send them if i could but this computer doesnt let me. the weather here got a tiny bit chilly haha and all the brazilians were wearing sweaters underneath their suit coats haha it was kind of funny. |Ill write more i just need to think of some things!

No comments:

Post a Comment